<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Chairs. I have decided that I do not like chairs. I sit in a chair all day at work. When Home I don't I sit on the floor or stand. I think the floor is...nicer. I love my living room floor. mmmm hardwood floors. But all in all floors are better than chairs...and most couches.
So the New Year is upon us. Anyone have any resolutions? Now there are 2 types of resolutions.
A. Ones you know you will keep.
B. Ones you will make and have 20% chance of keeping.

Mine?
A. Try to read more/Watch more GOOD anime. (damn you Super Milk Chan)
B. Save money for a trip over seas.

I do plan On a trip someday. Other trips A NYC trip to see Monty Python on Broadway called spam-a-lot. Anyone interested?

Well that's enough for now I gotta rest and tick some people off who are begging me for things. I love my job.






| {Old Posts here}
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?