<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 31, 2004

Year In Review.  

Ah the year of 2004 has ended. Well it will end today anyway. So yeah I guess I have to say something about the Tsunami. All that really comes to mind is "Damn wish I was there." Not I am not saying that in a I wanna die sorta way. Also yeah people see this as a horrid thing. My take is huge-assed waves coming at you at 500 mph is really cool and I would like to be there to see it. I am not a disaster freak or anything. I wouldent want to be in the towers and see a plane come at me. I don't want to be in a blimp and be on fire. Just things like the Tsunami and Mt Saint Helens I would like to see first hand. I know some of this maybe doesent make sense but it is right in my mind. The thing is I am numb to the whole 1170,000+ dead thing. Not sure why it doesent bother me but I wonder if it should bother me that it doesent bother me.

Well as far as thing went I think I had a good year. I moved to the best part of the office and I like the people over here more. I made lots of uber-nifty friends. I learned more computer thingys with Animes and AMV's. I went to my first con. I still have a working car and no speeding tickets...(yey old man car). My sister is finally with someone I tolierate and don't want to bash threw a wall. Other friends are learning new and old things about people. I became a Godfather.

All in all it was a good year. I just hope next year is as fun as this one was.

| {Old Posts here}
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?