<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 07, 2005

Muds Mushes And moo's or How I waste more time 

I was wondering does anyone play on muds? I play on Illusions of The Mind. I was going to delete but apparently I became something of a corner stone. There are a few immortals who want me to be and Immortal too. Running a clan and such. I play like 2 or 3 time a week though...Odd is all Just wondering how many people actual play on a mud.

Well things are spiffy now a days. Life is good and everything. Might be time to seek another to join me in this. Then again I see where some relationships take you. Besides...never met the female me. She is 10 2 1 in some home for the insane.

Ah is there any better soup that chicken noodle with real chicken breast?

Know something else Don't you hate it when a co-worker keeps coming around bothering you and leaning over you and your stuff...I need me mallet...

Also I can't wait till I see what happens tonight. Hehehehehehehe

| {Old Posts here}
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?